A to G Music's Covid-19 procedure's require on online reservation this year. This reservation also processes your contract. Due to space restrictions and the volume of guests during this time, we are providing Curbside Service only. If you haven't processed an application before arriving, you will be asked to do so from your car. We do have tablet's available to assist with this process. Thank you for your understanding and support!
A to G Music's School Instrument Program is designed to be simple and cost effective for you.
Due to Covid-19, we are providing only curbside pickup service for all rentals this year. Please reserve your instrument before coming to the store.
A to G Music Plans Features:
- Only School District Approved Instruments at a competitive price.
- Three month trial period for one low price (three months for the price of 2) for new students starting in a school program.
- Plans to meet your individual needs!!
- Band Rent to own Plan with 100% of your monthly payments earning credit towards the purchase of your band instrument. You also can get a generous Early Payoff discount during the first school year!
- Orchestra Sub-Size Rental Plan with 80% of your monthly payments earning credit towards the purchase of a full size string instrument.
- School Year Rent Only Plan. (Limited Availability)
- Online Reservations include the following benefits:
- 50% Discount towards basic Black Music Stand with Bag purchased at time of online reservation. (Discount included in stated online price)
- 20% discount on Supply Kits for the rented / reserved instrument (Discount included in stated online price)
- First payment date extended until 12/26 no matter when in September you reserve and pick up your instrument! That's up to 4 months before your 1st monthly payment!
- Optional Maintenance and Replacement (M&R) Policy available for $5.95 per month.
- A to G Music's plan covers Routine Maintenance and your instrument against Fire, Theft and Accidental Damage. Click here for full terms and conditions of this offer