We are looking for a responsible and attentive Retail Sales Associate who enjoys working at a variety of tasks and feels satisfaction in helping customers find the musical instruments or music and supplies that will enrich their lives. We are a family owned store that has been in this community for over 16 years. We have a loyal customer base that purchases their musical instruments and supplies from us. If you like working at friendly family business that has a commitment to quality then we would like to interview you.
Retail Sales Associate job responsibilities:
- Greet customers in person or on the phone. Answer customer questions about our products and help them with their purchases.
- Restock product displays and maintain musical instruments.
- Keep store front and displays neat and clean
- Work with Online Sales software, Shipping software and Point of Sales Software.
- Pack and Ship online orders.
- Maintain the inventory counts in the Online Sales software and restock the shipping supplies.
Retail Sales Associate skill requirements:
- High-school education or GED.
- 2+ years of retail experience preferred. Includes working as a cashier or sales person.
- 2+ years of experience using Windows based software preferred. Includes using spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Experience in playing a band or orchestra instrument preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to learn simple maintenance on band and orchestra instruments. Includes tuning and simple adjustments of instruments.
- Desire to become knowledgeable about the products we carry in our store.
- Must be able to lift boxes that weigh 30 to 45 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour